Flame-retardant fiber, dipping processing, polymer adhesive, different specifications of flame-retardant.
Flame retardant fabric is a type of technical fabric that avoids fire spreading when the flame source is removed, the fabric extinguishes and a charred barrier remains that prevents the flame spread to achieve No melting, No dripping, No sticking to the skin. The main feature is flame retardant features from different material compositions.
1) Physical flame retardant: it is weaved directly from flame-retardant threads without a chemical treatment process, by imparting flame retardancy (FR) to flammable fibers in blends and improving the overall FR performance of the fabric. As individual protection equipment, the fabric is tailored with flame retardant fabric, this will be safer from the contact with flames also can bring a higher comfort to the user, in addition to the required protection against splashes of metals in fusion, heat radiations, electric arc and to any welding.
Flame-Retardant Fabric Features Specific
- Limited flame and heat spread.
- Determining the heat transmission through materials or material assemblies used in protective clothing.
- Evaluation of thermal behavior of materials and material assemblies when exposed to a source of radiant heat.
Test Method & Result
- BS5852 for furniture Methods of test for the ignitability of upholstered composites for seating.
- EN ISO 11612 –Protective Clothing with excellent protection against:
- EN ISO 15025 for limited flame and heat spread.
- EN ISO 9151, determining the heat transmission through materials or material assemblies used in protective clothing(B1).
- EN ISO 6942, Evaluation of thermal behavior of materials and material assemblies when exposed to a source of radiant heat(C1).
- NFPA 701, flame propagation of textiles(PASS).
Fire-retardant fabrics are used in a variety of applications
- Industrial Cloth
- Textiles for Infant Vehicles
2) Special process flame retardant: It is a selection of flame retardant components for protective coatings. Additive flame-retardant PU is to add a flame-retardant to PU resin by physically compounding to reduce the flammability of PU or even achieving non-flammability. Conventional PU is flammable and its combustion is accompanied by severe melting and dripping, which then generates hazardous fumes and gases. This defect limits PU applications in various fields Hence, the development of environmentally friendly, flame-retardant PU is of great significance both theoretically and practically. As we all know that infant is more sensitive than an adult, so it is critical that we must use a baby-friendly chemical when producing related products to prevent any potential damage that will happen to them. We always use high standards when producing the fabrics for a baby strollers at least following the Oeko-tex standard.
Flame Retardant Processing
- The halogen-free and phosphorus-free environmentally friendly formula is environmentally friendly, safe and non-toxic.
- Excellent hydrolysis resistance, long-term maintenance of fiber flame retardant function.
Test Method & Result
Abrasion Resistance Fabric
Water Repellent Fabric
Fire Retardant Fabric
Flame retardant knit fabric ISO 11612, EN 1149 provides excellent thermal protection and heat...Details
Flame retardant woven fabric ISO 11612, EN 1149 provides excellent thermal protection and heat...Details
The materials trends range for sustainability.
Flame-retardant fiber, dipping processing, polymer adhesive, different specifications of flame-retardant. | Taiwan Greige Fabrics & Woven Fabrics Manufacturer | U-long
Located in Taiwan since 1983, U-Long High-Tech Textile Co., Ltd. has been a textile and fabric manufacturer. Their main fabrics and textiles, include Flame-Retardant Fabric, high tenacity yarns, industrial and complementary textiles, sustainable and biodegradable textiles, knitted fabrics, woven fabrics and functional fabrics, especially for the functional fabrics, hyperbreeze, 3D structure, anti-odor and durable fabrics are U-long's specialties.
U-LONG was established in 1983 as a core enterprise of Nam Liong Group. Originally founded to produce special industrial fabrics, the company gradually expanded into the field of high-value stretch fabrics through cutting-edge research and development. As being Taiwan largest, greatest and most professional woven stretch manufactory, U-LONG continuously imports diverse advanced computerized manufacture facilities and employs professional specialists. The finished fabric are for various applications including Apparel (Function & Fashion), Bags (Luggage), Shoes, Industrial use, Protection use, and Home textile.
U-long has been offering customers high-quality fabrics and textiles since 1983, both with advanced technology and 48 years of experience, U-long ensures each customer's demands are met.