Flame-retardant fiber, dipping processing, polymer adhesive, different specifications of flame-retardant.
Flame retardant fabric is a type of technical fabric that avoids fire spreading when the flame source is removed, the fabric extinguishes and a charred barrier remains that prevents the flame spread to achieve No melting, No dripping, No sticking to the skin. The main feature is flame retardant features from different material compositions.
1) Physical flame retardant: it is weaved directly from flame-retardant threads without a chemical treatment process, by imparting flame retardancy (FR) to flammable fibers in blends and improving the overall FR performance of the fabric. As individual protection equipment, the fabric is tailored with flame retardant fabric, this will be safer from the contact with flames also can bring a higher comfort to the user, in addition to the required protection against splashes of metals in fusion, heat radiations, electric arc and to any welding.
Flame-Retardant Fabric Features Specific
- Limited flame and heat spread.
- Determining the heat transmission through materials or material assemblies used in protective clothing.
- Evaluation of thermal behavior of materials and material assemblies when exposed to a source of radiant heat.
Test Method & Result
- BS5852 for furniture Methods of test for the ignitability of upholstered composites for seating.
- EN ISO 11612 –Protective Clothing with excellent protection against:
- EN ISO 15025 for limited flame and heat spread.
- EN ISO 9151, determining the heat transmission through materials or material assemblies used in protective clothing(B1).
- EN ISO 6942, Evaluation of thermal behavior of materials and material assemblies when exposed to a source of radiant heat(C1).
- NFPA 701, flame propagation of textiles(PASS).
Fire-retardant fabrics are used in a variety of applications
- Industrial Cloth
- Textiles for Infant Vehicles
2) Special process flame retardant: It is a selection of flame retardant components for protective coatings. Additive flame-retardant PU is to add a flame-retardant to PU resin by physically compounding to reduce the flammability of PU or even achieving non-flammability. Conventional PU is flammable and its combustion is accompanied by severe melting and dripping, which then generates hazardous fumes and gases. This defect limits PU applications in various fields Hence, the development of environmentally friendly, flame-retardant PU is of great significance both theoretically and practically. As we all know that infant is more sensitive than an adult, so it is critical that we must use a baby-friendly chemical when producing related products to prevent any potential damage that will happen to them. We always use high standards when producing the fabrics for a baby strollers at least following the Oeko-tex standard.
Flame Retardant Processing
- The halogen-free and phosphorus-free environmentally friendly formula is environmentally friendly, safe and non-toxic.
- Excellent hydrolysis resistance, long-term maintenance of fiber flame retardant function.
Test Method & Result
- Abrasion Resistance Fabric
- Water Repellent Fabric
- Fire Retardant Fabric
BS5852 Flame-Retardant PU coating fabric for baby textile is made from 600D durable and water...Details
BS5852 Flame-Retardant PU coating fabric for baby textile is made from 300D durable and water...Details
BS5852 flame retardant woven fabric ISO 11612, NFPA 701 fabric provides excellent thermal protection...Details
The materials trends range for sustainability.
Flame-Retardant Fabric | High-Tech Textile & Fabric Manufacturer - U-long
Located in Taiwan, U-Long High-Tech Textile Co., Ltd., since 1983, is a Flame-Retardant Fabric | high-performance textile and fabric manufacturer. Main product, including high tenacity yarns, industrial and complementary textiles, knitted fabrics, sustainable textiles, woven fabrics, functional fabrics and so forth.
hyperbreeze, 3D structure fabric, anti-odor fabric and durable fabrics are U-long's specialties in the textile industry. U-long provides fabrics for outdoor activities, leisurewear and workwear that is suitable for all weather conditions and tough working environments. Textiles for baby strollers or inflatable equipment are extremely environmentally-friendly. Military and protection equipment textile products made from nylon 66 fabrics, a type of nylon yarn that simulates the rugged, fuzzy texture of natural cotton yarn have high tensile strength.
U-long has been offering customers high-quality fabrics/textiles since 1983, both with advanced technology and 48 years of experience, U-long ensures each customer's demands are met.